Retrofitting Aozoom D2S Bi-Xenon Projector on 1993 Toyota MR2

I had actually performed some analysis on retrofitting fronts lights just before buying these Aozoom D2S Bixenon Projectors.

There are much more expensive devices out certainly there that happened hand-tuned, yet I had collected that despite which D2S projectors you choose, some adjusting will probably be actually required to create the ray of lights deadlines much more even. 

  • The shafts to the AoZoom projectors are actually a lot longer, thereby inducing the light beam deadline to become a little bit of inclined (rather than flat). However the top quality overall benefits the rate you pay. I ultimately chose these as a result of the fact that my vehicle is actually greater than 12 years old, and devoting amount of money on a higher-priced retrofit will be actually a little a lot IMO. 
  • I merely wished to avoid halogen systems and also a drop-in HID set that triggers glare/blinding concerns.


The bi-xenon collection I received create a reasonable cutoff as well as possess appropriate output. I retrofit these into Captain WI-H5A H4 7X6 real estates for my 1993 Toyota MR2 and have used all of them a great number of opportunities on travels steering long spans at night in the center of the desert and also they offer a lot of lighting.


The high beam is actually remarkable as well as places light straight where you prefer it. Sufficient side to side estimate of light although it could be actually much better.

Generally, my very first time retrofitting. Okay, but absolutely there are actually much better. I feel the deadline is actually kind of curved at the edges. Position and also securing back the headlamp along with a heat energy gun is actually the only skill required. Once you manage how to accomplish that, the installing is actually uncomplicated in any way.

评论